The only thing I dislike more than the saying “hip-hop is dead” is the phrase “save hip-hop.” But that nerd on About has compiled an interesting list of 100 ways to “save hip-hop.” So, I guess you should read it.
1. Stop playing the same 5 songs on the radio.
2. Stop listening to radio stations that play the same 5 songs.
3. Stop blaming Diddy.
4. Stop Diddy.
5. Stop dubbing every new jack “the next great” this and that.
6. Stop charging body parts for shows.
7. Stop fabricating feuds to sell records.
8. Stop putting Lil Wayne on every song.
9. Stop saying hip-hop is dead.
10. Stop hating Kanye for being weird…