You may recall that we posted a shirt that was inspired by a line from Kanye’s album awhile back. We liked the Wins Low tee but we also wondered, “Uh, there’s gotta be some other ill lines from Ye’s album.” After a brief brainstorming session, we came up with a bunch of other deserving bits from My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy. Then the TRU graphic department took it a step further and turned the lines into shirts. (Note: One of these isn’t actually on the album but you’ll recognize without a doubt.) Peep game.
5 Other Ideas That Missed the Cut:
- “Young, Rich, Tasteless” [Pusha T from Runaway] (written on top of each other in red, like the GOOD Friday covers)”
- “Proud alumni of ‘that Ghetto University’” (With some sort of phony college logo)
- “Champagne wishes + 30 White Bitches = Fuckin’ Ridiculous”
- “Choke a Southpark writer with a fish stick.”
- “Have you ever had sex with a Pharoah? I put the pussy in a sarcophagus.”
(Complete with this picture)
The ideas only go as far as our imagination can take us. So, feel free to add on.
UPDATE: We’ve received several requests for this so two of these designs (and possibly more in the future) are now available for you to buy and rock like a king of swagger. More colours and variations available here.