The first presidential debate gave us the full rundown in .gif format and the birth of the Big Bird meme even the Obama campaign jumped in on with an ad, which was subsequently stopped by the folks behind Sesame Street. Last night Barack did wake up from his sleepwalk and Mittens may not have performed as well as in the earlier debate, but he did manage to birth another meme with his, besides patronizing, factually …questionable “binder full of women” comment. We’ve once again assembled the top 10 entries that hit Tumblr for you. The American economy might be limping along, the American propensity for political comedy is alive and kicking!
10. This looks classy enough to be an Apple ad. Pretty sure the app sture policy refuses “binders full of women” though.
9. Big industry pimpin’ huh Mitt?
8. I didn’t know Mormons where allowed to keep that kind of ‘literature’ around. Maybe if you read them for the interviews?
7. American women > Mordor’s wenches!
6. If they really could put a stop to that song they might pull off a lead in the polls again.
5. You’ll never beat his binders Mitt, don’t even try.
4. Only two? But Mitt has tons of ‘em!
3. I bet Jigga has 99 binders full problems but a b!tch ain’t one.
2. We know hipster Ariel, we know. Maybe they’re vintage now though?
1. “Thank you, thank you, I’ll be here all week. Try the veal!”